Sisters and Brothers in Christ!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
As we welcome in the new Church Year during the season of Advent, we also look forward to the Calendar New Year when many of our Winter Residents will have returned.
To the Glory of God,
- During our expanded Sunday services…
- 8am & 10:30am – January 14th through April 1st (Easter)
- And at our 5pm Saturday Service
- (already with attendance near 100 each week!)
… the need to support the work of the Lord at Faith continues to grow!
For us to prepare for this exciting time, I will be working together with our leadership to contact many of our members. We ask you prayerfully consider our request. Our prayer is that you will agree to partner with us – sharing your time and talents to assist as:
- Readers (3)
- Ushers (4)
- Counters (2-3)
- Guest outreach team (mail outs -1 | phone calls -1)
- Worship assistants (4 for Communion)
- Altar Guild members (3-4)
- Elders (4 or more)
We ask that you not sit idle… we need you to assist in God’s work at Faith.
Remember, many hands make the work-load light!
If we missed in reaching you, and you desire to help, please contact Pastor Narring by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave him a message at (941) 889-8688. Together we will discover where your gifts may be most fully developed and utilized!
May this New Church Year provide you a new and blessed opportunity to serve the Lord!
Together me we “Live in His love, and Share His Joy,”